FAQ's & Terms and conditions
Frequently asked questions answered; arrival and departure times and other important information
- The changeover day for the self-catering accommodation is a Friday or Monday. The self-catering accommodation will be spotlessly clean for your arrival.
- The cottage will be ready for you from 4pm in the afternoon of your arrival date. If you wish to arrive before, please let us know. You will be able to sit in the garden or drop off some of your luggage and do your shopping in Honiton while we complete the cleaning and make up the beds.
- We sell our own Rare Breed pork, Dorset Down lamb and Ruby Devon beef all reared on the farm. We also sell our own Award winning sausages, bacon and gammon plus fresh eggs. Feel free to place an order through our online shop to avoid disappointment.
- Laundry facilities are available, automatic washing machines and tumble dryers. There are also rotary lines outside.
- Heating and hot water are included in the cost.
- Cots, highchairs and a wheel in shower chair are available at no extra cost. Please book in advance to ensure availability.
- Bed linen is included in the cost and the beds are made up for your arrival.
- Towels are not included but towel hire is available at £5.00 per pair.
- We like you to leave the accommodation as near to ten o'clock in the morning as possible to give us plenty of time to prepare for the next guests.
- There's plenty of space to park cars, if you have a larger vehicle please contact us beforehand.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
SMALLICOMBE BOOKING CONDITIONS
Payments can be made in the form of a cheque, bank transfer or debit card. Credit card payment can be made but it carries an additional 3% charge.
Self catering bookings made more than eight weeks before arrival shall be accompanied by a deposit of one third of the total cost to confirm the booking. Bookings made less than eight weeks before arrival shall be accompanied by the total cost of the holiday. B&B bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of the cost of the first night for booking of up to three nights or one third for bookings of over three nights, (one night bookings full cost). All must be accompanied by a fully completed booking form or booked online via the Devon Farms online booking system.
Once the booking is accepted the balance of the cost is payable eight weeks before the start of the holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
If the booking is cancelled then the deposit is not returned and the balance is still payable on the due date. Every effort will be made to re-let and if successful will mean a refund of the monies paid less the deposit. We recommend holiday insurance is taken out.
Arrival and Departure
The accommodation is available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
You are responsible for the cost of any damage or breakage and for leaving the property in a clean and tidy condition. No rebates will be given for mechanical failure of any kind and every effort will be made to effect repair.
We regret pets are not allowed.
The total number of the party must not exceed that disclosed on the booking Form. Additional guests are not permitted.
No liability is accepted by the owners for any personal injury to guests, or for any loss or damage to their property.