Cider Barrel – Three Bedroom Family Holiday Cottage
Cider Barrel is a two storey newly renovated cottage with a large open plan living area downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs, designed to accommodate a large family or family and grandparents. . A double room, a double/twin and a twin room upstairs. There is also be a modern family bathroom, with seperate shower, upstairs and a downstairs a cloackroom with toilet and basin. Large patio style double doors in the sitting room open out to the gardens revealing excellent views across the valley. There’s a comfortable garden table and bench, just great for those summer BBQ’s.
The accommodation is graded to 4 star standard including microwave, digital television DVD player and WiFi.
Parking is available close to the property.
Should you wish to order a freshly cooked farmhouse breakfast platter delivered directly to your cottage, contact Karen or Maggie for details.
Complimentary arrival pack includes tea, coffee, milk and sugar and biscuits.
Farm hampers available to order from our online farm shop ready for your arrival.
- Two Storey newly converted cottage
- Sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 children
- Direct access to garden with panoramic country views
- Open plan living/kitchen area with breakfast bar
- One double room and one double/twin room
- One twin room
- Family bathroom and power shower upstairs and downstairs cloakroom.
- Free WiFi
- Open all year including Christmas & New Year
2 Bedroom sleeping 4
1 Bedroom sleeping 2 +1
1 Bedroom sleeping 2
2 Bedroom sleeping 4 +2 children