2 Bedroom sleeping 4
Smallicombe, set in 70 acres is a special place where family and friends can wind down and use the accommodation as a base for exploring beautiful towns, villages and both the countryside and coast. Ideally situated to explore both Devon and the Dorset coast and especially the World Heritage site of the Jurassic coast where you might even discover your very own fossil.
The Granary, Cider Barrel and Hay Loft properties are set around the farm courtyard, each forming part of an original stone barn. The Granary and Cider Barrel have direct access to a secluded garden. Hay Loft is the first floor studio with fabulous views of the surrounding countryside ideally suited for a couple.
The Inglenook is a delightful property adjoining the farmhouse. Ideal for couples or small families offering either a 6 ft bed or twin configuration and it has an inglenook fireplace and original bread oven, giving it a lovely rustic feel.
You’ll be able to relax in your holiday accommodation knowing each of the properties has everything you would expect in 4-star accommodation including central heating, TV’s, DVD’s and WiFi. When the nights draw in, enjoy watching the sunset over the glorious countryside or in the warm summer months you’ll be able to enjoy a BBQ with spectacular views.
Should you wish to indulge in a real farmhouse breakfast, have a quick word with Maggie or Karen and you’ll be able to order a piping hot farmhouse breakfast platter delivered directly to your cottage. Imagine the fresh Devon eggs and Smallicombe prize winning bacon and sausages; a feast awaits you.
There are lots of things to do and see, which makes every day a new experience. Smallicombe is one of the few farms left where you have the chance to interact with the animals, especially the cute rare breed piglets which Smallicombe rears and sells to other UK and overseas breeders.
- Three barn-conversion cottages set around a courtyard and one traditional farmhouse style property
- Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Woodland walks where wildlife abounds
- Meet the farm animals including the famous rare breed pigs
- Real history, the farm is documented in the Domesday book of 1086
- 4-star quality
- Free WiFi
- Environmentally friendly
- Play area for young children
- Opportunity to book all self catering accommodation for groups of up to 16/18 people
- Close to Honiton and the Jurassic coast
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Changeover days are Friday or Monday.